Many of us are drawn to the mystical powers tarot cards possess. However, some people doubt the effectiveness of cartomancy. It is mainly because of fraudulent tarot readers who offer such consultations.
In a world of divinations, Megan Le Fey shows herself as a prominent figure, drawing countless individuals seeking guidance from her tarot readings. Twenty years of experience and relatively positive reviews on the Yelp website might make clients think she is a reliable expert. But is that true? Or maybe Megan Le Fey is a scam? Let’s take a look.
Megan Le Fey: Pros and Cons
- Pre-ordering. One of the advantages of ordering Megan Le Fey’s services is the possibility of getting a personalized tarot reading on a convenient day.
- Readings are available for international clients. Another notable benefit is that Megan Le Fey extends her services to clients worldwide. This global reach enables individuals from various countries to access her readings, regardless of their geographical location.
- Gift certificates. Megan Le Fey offers gift certificates, allowing individuals to purchase tarot readings as presents for their loved ones. This feature provides an opportunity to share the mystical experience and guidance to others in their journeys.
- Social media activity. Megan Le Fey maintains an active presence on social media platforms, creating opportunities for individuals to connect, engage, and explore her work. Through platforms such as Facebook and YouTube, followers can stay updated on her latest readings, events, and insights.
- Expensive cost. With rates from $125 for a 15-minute session to $425 per hour, her pricing structure makes her services unaffordable for people who seek guidance and may be seen as disproportionately expensive compared to other reputable tarot readers.
- No free minutes. Unlike some other tarot readers who offer introductory or trial periods, Megan Le Fey doesn’t provide any free minutes for clients to help them make an informed decision before committing to a full-priced reading.
- No video and text consultations. By excluding text and video readings, Megan Le Fey’s services may inadvertently exclude a significant portion of the population who seek psychic guidance but prefer or require non-verbal or non-live interactions. This limitation can raise questions about the inclusivity of her services.
Megan Le Fey – Legit or Scam?
There are several things that will help you answer the question, “Is Megan Le Fey legit?”
- Spelling Mistakes. One red flag that emerges is the presence of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors across Megan Le Fey’s platform. Inconsistencies in language and careless errors erode confidence in the professionalism of this tarot reader. Such mistakes may make you question the overall authenticity of the services provided.
- Unprofessional Interface, Especially the Ordering and Sign-up Process. A significant cause for concern lies in the poorly designed interfaces used for ordering readings and signing up on Megan Le Fey’s reading website. That’s why we question whether genuine psychic professionals would present themselves in such a haphazard and unprofessional manner.
- Polished testimonials. Another troubling aspect is the presence of potentially fake reviews on Megan Le Fey’s website. Genuine testimonials are a crucial aspect of building trust and credibility, yet the presence of polished reviews undermines the integrity of the service. Megan Le Fey’s reviews lack specific details and constructive criticism and generally look the same!
- No compensations. The absence of clear information regarding refund policies raises concern. In the event of dissatisfaction or dispute, how can clients know about the options for compensation?
- Extensive charges. Even if you skip the fact that the service prices for Megan Le Fey’s psychic readings are a bit too high, there are still other charges that make us doubt the reliability of this advisor. It is a 50% deposit for private events such as parties or weddings, which can be refunded up to 48 hours in advance. When you decide to invite this psychic for three hours ($1,275), you can lose $637.5 if your event is canceled abruptly. We think such a deposit is a bit too much.
Types of Readings on the Megan Le Fey website
Megan Le Fey specializes in tarot readings, stating she always starts with the Celtic cross spread when she conducts a consultation.
This advisor doesn’t mention what areas she specializes in. Instead, she writes that if you order a full one-hour session, she will cover all life issues, 1–2 areas in a 30-minute reading, and 2–3 in a 45-minute. It is quite strange because any psychic — a tarot reader, astrologer, rune expert, etc. — should specialize in 1 or a maximum of 2 divination topics. Why? It takes a lot of time and energy to master one area, and when you decide to master all of them, what kind of success is waiting for you, then?
In terms of communication ways, Megan Le Fey provides several options — phone and offline for local clients and Skype voice chat for international customers. The pricing is the same for both types:
- 30 minutes — $225
- 45 minutes — $325
- 60 minutes — $425
Moreover, Megan Le Fey provides quite strange types of spiritual readings — private events such as premiere parties, wrap parties, bachelorette parties, weddings, birthdays, and group readings. It is a unique set of services, but makes you wonder, “Who orders these services for weddings or bachelorette parties? Or Maybe Megan works like a toastmaster?”
Extensive experience and private party services don’t justify the lack of refund options, high fees, and “for entertainment only” claims. They make us conclude that Megan Le Fey is a scam and is not the most reliable source for getting effective spiritual consultations.
We offer to explore other websites, such as Keen, Kasamba, Nebula, and California Psychics, which recommended themselves as reputable alternatives.