Many of us have faced life situations in which only external forces could help. In such a case, people often seek the help of psychics. But, unfortunately, not all of the experts that you will see on the Internet actually possess such powers, no matter how convincingly they write about it on their pages. Such a case also applies to Emily Grote — a medium and a coach from New York.
Why do we think it is worth checking the veracity of this reader? You will find out in the following Emily Grote review paragraphs.
Emily Grote: Pros and Cons
Perhaps we should start the Emily Grote psychic review with the positive qualities that we noticed on the site of this reader. Firstly, Emily writes that she provides 100% compensation in case you don’t like the consultation. Secondly, she states that she doesn’t share clients’ personal details with third parties. Thirdly, she has a “Press” column on her website where you can see her podcasts and interviews. In addition, this psychic is present in social media, which allows you to communicate with her freely. Lastly, she provides both online and offline readings to suit different preferences.
But we also noticed several shortcomings, which seem rather suspicious:
- The first is the lack of free minutes or discounts for new readers. Although businesses are not required to make such perks for customers, this is not the case in the psychic industry. After all, a person must first feel whether a specific reader resonates with him/her.
- The reading fee is quite high — $295 for 45 minutes. But, we were more stressed by the fact that you first have to pay for these minutes and only then set a date for the reading. Also, what if a person does not want 45 minutes?
- We don’t like that in case of cancellation of the reading less than 48 hours before the session, the money is not returned. A person cannot know what awaits them tomorrow, and such limits cause distrust in the reader.
- It is not very convenient that there is no possibility of ordering same-day readings.
Is Emily Grote a scam, then? We can’t say for now.
Emily Grote — Legit or Scam?
It is worth saying that Emily Grote has several characteristics that could indicate that she is a reliable reader.
- Refunds. She provides compensation in case of unsatisfactory readings. However, she doesn’t return your money in case you cancel the session less than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Transparency. Emily Grote conducts sessions via videos and offline, which proves she is not afraid to show her face to the public. Moreover, this psychic has a presence on social media and also participated in several podcasts and interviews.
- Positive reviews. On the Yelp website, Emily Grote has 21 reviews, which are mostly 5 stars. Many clients emphasize the kindness and warmth of Emily Grote, and her generosity – giving unpaid minutes if you are late. But what is suspicious is that these reviews are quite polished. Some of them compare Emily with other advisors as if to make her look better than her contenders, while others explain how you need to prepare for a reading with Emily, although it’s already written on her site. We suppose these Emily Grote reviews may be fake since they don’t look authentic and bring no details from clients, only general phrases.
But why do we not trust this reader? In addition to the mentioned high price and lack of free minutes, there are other reasons.
- First, the reader’s website looks like a store site: the process of ordering readings looks like ordering some shampoo online. Such a design decision for the company seems a bit strange.
- Second, our main suspicion lies in the reader’s biography itself. Emily writes that she comes from a pastor’s family and that she offers coaching services. This combination hints that she is a very good psychologist who understands the human soul. It also hints that her session is probably only an imitation of mediumship, a well-played psychological game.
- Another reason why we think the Emily Grote reading company may be a scam is that she states these readings are for entertainment only. She writes that everyone is psychic and that she hopes she can bring clients clarity. Does she then really believe in her mediumship powers?
- The last thing that alerted us is that Emily is advertising a jewelry shop selling magical talismans where she works as an illustrator. There is even a separate blog on the website for these decorations (there is nothing there, though). It doesn’t mean advertising is bad, but in this sense, such a scheme is a little alarming and makes you feel like an ordinary buyer whom the company wants to get into the “Buy more” trap.
Types of Readings on the Emily Grote Website
Emily Grote offers a diverse range of readings through her website. With an emphasis on accessibility and international clientele, Emily provides convenient options for phone and video consultations via platforms like Skype and Zoom. What types of Emily Grote psychic readings are available on the website?
- Psychic Medium Readings. Emily specializes in psychic mediumship, connecting with energies and spirits to provide insights, guidance, and messages from the other side.
- Energy Healing Consultations. These sessions focus on restoring and balancing the body’s energy centers, promoting overall well-being and emotional healing.
The last category is divided into several sub-categories like individual sessions, sessions for children, and group sessions for up to five people.
Is Emily Grote legit? While psychic Emily Grote may have a social media presence and offer a 100% refund policy, there are significant reasons to question her credibility. Her suspicious background, coupled with excessively high pricing and seemingly faked reviews, cast doubt on the authenticity of her abilities.
That’s why we provide alternative options for those seeking spiritual help. Websites such as Keen, Kasamba, Nebula, and California Psychics offer a variety of reputable psychics with real positive customer feedback.